Happy Saturday all.
There are so many fab hair products on the market at the moment, but with great difficulty I’ve managed to whittle it down to my top 5!
- L’Oréal professionnel Lumino Contrast Radiance Shampoo. I have several tones of colour in my hair, and this shampoo really compliments them. It helps maintain my colour and leaves my hair feeling light and soft with a radiant shine.
- L’Oréal professionnel Nutrifier Masque. I absolutely love this conditioning masque, not only for myself but in the salon too. Constructed with glycerol and coconut oil, the Serie Expert Nutrifier masque offers just the right dose of nourishment to dry hair. Glycerol helps to hydrate and nourish, while coconut oil brings shine to the hair. I am amazed every time I use this, and love how my hair feels for days afterwards.
- Moroccan Oil Treatment. My go to product!!! I can’t rate this product highly enough, its genius! I couldn’t go without it. I use this on 95% of all of my customers too. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and heathy. The thing I love about it most… it speeds up drying time!
- Tecni Art Wild Stylers 60s Babe Savage Panache from L’Oréal Professionnel. I often struggle from flat lifeless hair, but this product has completely changed that! It’s a lightweight dry root spray which adds volume and gives a dishevelled texturised finish. This product leaves me with maximum root lift and extra bounce to whatever hairstyle I choose.
- L’Oréal professionnel Tecni Art Wild Stylers Beach Waves. This is the perfect product for ‘beach hair’ it gives a natural tousled matte finish. It’s suitable for all hair types and doesn’t leave the hair feeling tacky or heavy. Definitely a must have for all beach holidays!
A girl can never have enough hair products!
Lots of love and sparkle